- These terms
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, where you have placed an order with us over the telephone.
Information about us and how to contact us
- We are EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (“we”, “our”, “us” or “EasiYo”). Our company registration number is 03590257 and our registered office is at Capital House 4th Floor, 85 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BL. Our main trading address is Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby, DE21 4SZ. Our registered VAT number is 716783411.
- You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +44 (0) 1332 850 468 or by contacting us online via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Our contract with you
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when your order is delivered to you or when we write to you to confirm acceptance of your order (whichever happens first), at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified or where we have tried to take payment from you, but your payment method has declined or we are unable to obtain payment authorisation from the issuer of your payment card. If we are unable to accept your order and your credit/debit card has already been debited, we will notify you and refund your card in full within 7 days of notification.
- Occasionally, products described on our website or marketing materials may not be available via our distribution channels or retail outlets. We will endeavour to keep the information up to date but are not liable for any inaccuracies.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside Europe and do not accept orders for subscriptions over the telephone.
- The images of the products on our website and in our marketing materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your product and/or its packaging may vary slightly from those images.
- While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
- Although product information is regularly updated, we are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered, please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see clause 9).
Two Year Guarantee for the EasiYo Maker
- All EasiYo Makers sold in Europe have a two year guarantee and are made in New Zealand.
- If you experience a problem with your EasiYo Maker please contact us via email@example.com or call customer services on +44 (0) 1332 850 468 and we will organise a replacement. You may be asked to provide a photo of the part that requires replacement. The EasiYo 2 year guarantee does not cover damage to the Maker caused by submersion in water.
- The two year guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Quality Guarantee for the EasiYo Sachet
- At EasiYo we have a QUALITY GUARANTEE, so if your yogurt hasn’t turned out as you’d expected, don’t throw it away!
- Keep it in your EasiYo maker, let us know the batch code (if you still have the packaging) and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer services on +44 (0) 1332 850 468 for help. You may be asked to provide a photo of your EasiYo maker and yogurt to ascertain the problem. We are always happy to get you going again, even if that means replacing your sachet. It’s all part of our service.
- The EasiYo Quality Guarantee does not cover product that is past its best before date or made in a non-EasiYo branded Yogurt Maker.
- This quality guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Providing the products
- The costs of delivery will be confirmed to you at the time of placing your order over the telephone and will also be confirmed in our delivery note with your goods.
- During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you.
- We will do our best to deliver your products to you within 7 days of order, but in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept your order.
- If our supply of a product is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If no one is available at your address to take a delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, our delivery providers will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot. If you have provided us, or our delivery providers, with an alternative delivery location, or have notified us of a safe place where we can leave your delivery, we will do our best to deliver to your alternative delivery location or safe place if no one is available at your address to take delivery.
- If, after two failed deliveries to you, or if you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- The products will be your responsibility from the time we deliver them to the address you gave us.
- You own a product once we have received payment in full in respect of that product.
Your rights to end the contract
Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 11;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods.
If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- For most products bought over the telephone you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights are explained in more detail below.
- You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods to change your mind, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; or
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
To end your contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
Phone or email. Call customer services on +44 (0) 1332 850 468 or contact us online via email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Online. Complete this form
By post. Write to us at EasiYo Customer Services, EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby DE21 4SZ, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post the products back to us at EasiYo Products (UK) Limited, Unit 1, Parker Centre, Mansfield Road, Derby DE21 4SZ. Please call customer services on +44 (0) 1332 850 468 or contact us online via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling of them. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
Our rights to end the contract
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 5 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, your delivery information and address;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you.
If there is a problem with the product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at +44 (0) 1332 850 468 or by contacting us online via email@example.com.
- We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
Price and payment
- The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated during the call when you placed your order.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of products advised to you is correct. However please see clause 4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of a product you order.
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- We accept payment with Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards.
- You must pay for any products as part of such order before we dispatch them.
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 2% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think any charge is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly charged sums from the original due date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use, and not for resale. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose in breach of these terms, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
Other important terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- We may vary these terms from time to time.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the country in which you are resident and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in courts of England and Wales or the courts of the country in which you are resident.